biography uverworld

9:25 PM

Category: Music
Genre: Rock
Artist: UVERworld
Groups this one was really for me? Although I know the song they DTecnoLife so OP anime Bleach, I was not too bothered. UVERworld new fitting to be discussed in Animonster, I find they make a song and PV materials review.
Apparently I'm so smitten ama CHANCE songs [OST Bleach game] first rather than the existing D-PV tecnoLife it.

The flow of their music was for me a bit jumbled. J-rock there but modern techno and hip-hop was also there, but not as heavy as the Orange Range. More pop. But guns are also hell for a few songs. There are shades of his rock metal shred fast with heavy guitar with effects and drum vibrant style POD. If D-tecnoLife more of his synth effects.

Make my ears, the sound of the vocalist really fun. Can bring all the heavy rock. Nice & sexy. I like. Anyway from the pictures anyway, this looks pretty bishounen Takuya hehehe * do not want to lose *

Create a bored same old J-rock flow, can be tried tuh hear UVERworld. Dir En Grey is not as heavy or Naitomea, but still arguably the rock. Not bad for a refresher because it is more easy listening and tend to pop.

0 comments: